You have a large amount of data that needs to be restored/protected/migrated and performance is heavily impacted due to Exchange Web Services (EWS) related throttling. To achieve better performance, you can relax the throttling from Microsoft by following the steps mentioned in this article.
- Navigate to your Microsoft 365 administration page at https://admin.microsoft.com/.
- Click the question mark icon on the top right and search for ‘EWS Throttling Policy Increase’.
- Proceed to run the test and allow it to process.
- At the prompt, select the duration of time to relax the throttling.
- After you’ve applied the duration, you will receive a success message that your EWS throttling policy has been modified.
Updated 13 days ago