See a list of Clumio users, user roles, and organizational units from the Access management page (Administration > Access Management).
- Invite users to Clumio and assign them appropriate roles and organizational units and other user management tasks.
- Create and manage API tokens.
- Assign and manage user roles.
- Create and manage organizational units.
- Set authentication to leverage single sign-on (SSO) or multi-factor authentication (MFA) settings to authenticate users on to the Clumio platform.
- Configure auto user provisioning to map and automatically assign your Clumio users' roles and OUs based on their association with IdP Groups.
Any changes you make take affect at your next login. Any tasks that are underway when permissions are changed are allowed to complete.
Updated 16 days ago