Enable the Daily Summary Email Settings toggle to send daily summary reports to email recipients.
The daily summary report, titled Clumio Summary Report, includes information about the general status of the Clumio> environment and includes a list of recent activities collected over the previous 24 hour period.
The report is sent at the configured Send report at time with data collected over the previous 24 hour period ending one hour before the configured report send time. For example, if you configure the report to be sent at 8 PM PST, the report will be sent every day at 8 PM PST with data collected over 24 hours ending at 7 PM PST.
The Clumio Summary Report email contains the following details:
- Clumio account summary: Lists the number of assets that are protected by a policy and the total size of these assets.
- Daily activity report: Lists metrics gathered over the past 24 hours, including the percentage of successful backups out of all attempts, the percentage of successful restores out of all attempts, the amount of data transferred out of your environment, and the number of new alerts generated by Clumio
- Issues needing attention:
+ Lists issues needing attention. These issues include unresolved backup failures and unresolved alerts.
+ The unresolved backup failures section lists all backup failures that have not been resolved or cleared by a user. The list is sorted by length of time open based on when the failure happened with the most recent failure listed first. Log in to Clumio and click Tasks to see more.
+ The unresolved alerts section lists any consolidated alerts that have not been resolved. The list is sorted in chronological descending order based on when the alert was triggered with the newest alert listed first. Log on to Clumio and click Alerts to see more.
To analyze any of the details in your Daily Email Summary, scroll to the bottom of the message and click "log in to your Clumio account."
- Go to Reports > Daily Summary Email.
- Enable the Send daily summary email toggle.
- In the Send report at field, select the hour of the day you want to send the report. Each report will include data collected over the previous 24 hours, ending 1 hour before the report is sent. For example, if the report is sent at 8 PM every day, the report includes data collected from 7 PM to 7 PM over a 24-hour period.
- In the Send report to field, type the email address of the person you want to send the daily report to. To add more than one user, press Enter after each email address.
- Click Save.
Updated 14 days ago