Ensure that you have the following before you start configuring Auth0
- Auth0 account with admin privileges
- The Clumio Entity ID and Assertion Consumer Service URL (See this KB article on how to get that information from the Clumio Dashboard)
- Go to Dashboard > Applications and click the + CREATE APPLICATION button:
- In the Name field, enter a name e.g. Clumio, and select the application type as Regular Web Applications. Click Create:
- Go back to Dashboard > Applications.
- Find the Clumio row, and click the Settings tab:
- Under the Allowed Callback URLs insert the Assertion Consumer Service URL field from Clumio dashboard:
- Scroll all the way down and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, Click the Endpoints tab. Scroll down to locate the SAML Metadata URL field. This field will be required on Clumio dashboard.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes. Click Addons for the app and enable SAML2 WEB APP.
- Under the Settings tab, remove all the text and leave the “audience” field. The audience value should be configured to be Entity ID obtained from the Clumio dashboard:
- Scroll all the way down and click Enable.
Updated 3 months ago