The purpose of this knowledge base article is to walk you through the steps on how to disconnect VCenter/VMC environments .
NOTE: Disconnecting the environment permanently deletes all the data and backups for that environment.
Follow these steps to remove your vCenter/VMC environment connection from the Clumio portal.
- Login to <support.clumio.com>
- Submit a request with a brief description of why you want to disconnect your vCenter/VMC environment.
- From the Clumio portal, select VMware > vCenters, then select the vCenter you want to disconnect.
- From the vCenter page, select the Cloud Connector Settings tab.
- Write down names of the cloud connectors you have deployed. You will delete these connectors from your vCenter inventory later in the process.
- Click Disconnect vCenter.
- From the Disconnect vCenter pop-up, click Disconnect vCenter to remove the environment. This removes the vCenter/VMC environment connection from Clumio.
- Sign in to your vCenter/VMC account.
- Find all the deployed Clumio cloud connector VMs. These are the connectors you noted earlier in the process. Right-click on each Clumio cloud connector and select Delete from Disk to completely delete it.
Updated 3 months ago